Sunday, August 24, 2008

32 weeks

Well what a week!
Had my hospital appointment on Wednesday and because my blood pressure was very high they decided to put me in to observe my blood pressure.
It was fine by the time I got down to the birthing area where they were going to watch me so I spent two hours on my side trying to keep the montior on so they could montior baby.
So Colin and the boys had to go to the birthing class without me!
Usually its the mum there without there support people so it was real change.
I was allowed to join them for the tour so that was interesting things have changed from when I had the boys.
At least this time there is your own personal bathroom unlike at St maragrets when it was down the hall a bit.
In Westmead there were only two toliets and showers on the floor where you gave birth.

On Thursday I saw my normal doctor and my blood pressure was fine (in the morning) I really would not have liked them to have taken my blood pressure that afternoon as my mum wrote her car off and spent the afternoon early evening in hospital.

Melody moves around all the time now really likes to kick her dad in the back when she gets a chance.

Week Thirty-Two
  • Your baby is up to 3.75 pounds (1702gm) now and is 16.7 inches (42.4cm) long.
  • You might notice she's not moving around as much now. Don't worry! She is fine -- just running short on room. She still has plenty of growing to do though, believe it or not!
  • All five senses are working. Your little one is fascinated and practicing testing these out as much as possible!
  • Toenails are completely formed even though she may not be quite ready for a French manicure.
  • Hair on your infant's head continues to grow in. Will he have dad's black hair or your red hair?
  • Brain scans have shown that babies have periods of dream sleep (REM) starting around the eight month. What do you suppose your son is dreaming about?

No comments: