Sunday, September 28, 2008

week 37

I did end up at the hospital last week on the Tuesday for about three hours and then the next day I was admitted for morning to watch the blood pressure.
Baby is fine as always healthy a good size doing everything right.
I still have no ankles and the top of my feet swell which is the part that hurts more when I walk. My iron levels are low so I have to take iron tablets now.
I am huge now really showing now.
Tummy is very tight and my belly button really hurts. I am just full of fluid.
I still have a slight line down the tummy
Had my shower on the weekend that was nice and we got very spoiled.
I have another appointment this Wednesday and I want to discuss with them about delivering Melody a little early just so Rowan can concerate on his studies and also so she isn't so big.

Week 37

* This week, the average size is about 6.3 pounds (2859gm)(mine is already bigger then that) now and 19.1 inches (48.6cm) length.
* She is official full term now but can still benefit from extra days in the womb.
* Your baby continues to practice breathing movements. Isn't it amazing how she can breathe "under water?"
* Grasp is firm now. It won't be long until you'll feel that strong little fist confidently grasping your finger (or tightly clenching your hair)!
* A few weeks ago, your baby would move her eyes toward light. Now she turns towards light outside the uterus.
* " As the uterine wall stretches and thins allowing more light to permeate, he develops definite daily activity cycles. You will want to be sure to establish good patterns yourself at this time, thus encouraging them in your child. Ever heard of a baby getting her days/nights mixed up? Now's the time to try to avoid that!

No comments: