Sunday, April 5, 2009

13 to 24 weeks



Far too much to catch up on.
Three Months Old - Jan
I weigh 7.26kg
Had some very hotweather this month so I spent a lot of time in the airconditioned room downstairs.
Went to my first movie had a visits with the Whears and the Eyles and my Aunty Jenny and Uncle Bob my godparents.
Had a big Australia Day Event with a special outfit.

Four Months Old- Feb
Had my second set of needles.
Had a big day out in the city rode on the RiverCat
Started some solids mainly farex
Had to get a new car seat as a car hit us and Mummy didn't want to take any chances with the carseat.
I now weigh 7.66kgs

Five Months March
I got sick and went to the children's hospital but I was ok within a few days my daddy was very sick to the time as well.
Had professional photos done of me in my Christening gown.
Put my arms out forDaddy to be picked up.
Rolled over from back to front.

T


No comments: