Friday, March 21, 2008

9 weeks 5 days

Had a bit of a scare on Thursday.
I had some clamps in my lower abdomen.
I had worked the day before and had been on my feet for about five hours something I don't do very often. In my normal job I get to walk around the store I don't just stand at the register but this was an extra shift as the shop was closed on my normal day.

So there I was with this clamps and being pregnant I was worried.

SO when I finally got to see my doctor she recommended that I get an ultrasound.
SO they rang the place up and they could fit me in two hours later.

Wow baby was so clear this time wiggling around.
Everything was fine I just over did it on Wednesday so from now on if I have to stand for a long time I will buy myself a stool.

Baby is growing well in fact she said that I was 9weeks 6 days along. So baby is big typical for my children.

So I have a new EDD now the 17th of October which actually suits me better thats during the school holidays and won't disrupt the HSC.

SO everything is fine and I now can see hands and feet on the baby it was beautiful

No comments: