Monday, July 21, 2008

27 weeks

I got the results back I am fine my sugar is normal.

But now as the blood pressure is the best it ever has been they now think baby will be small!
That I would be happy about.
My kids are normally almost 10 pounds.
So now I have to have an Ultrasound every two weeks so they watch the size.
They really like to scare you don't they?
Melody is really kicking now yesterday she really kicked outside the body so much so that my shirt lifted.
She didn't mind her first flight on Thursday but on Monday's flight it was a bit rougher and she didn't stay still as all.

SO I have an ultrasound on August 1st at the hospital but I will see my local doctor this week and get her to refer me to the local place I have always used and have it done before my next appointment at the hospital. Which is now every two weeks!

Week Twenty-Seven
  • Your little one's brain continues its rapid growth. Don't forget to share music, conversation, and even books with your baby!
  • Response to sound grows more consistent toward the end of the seventh month, when the network of nerves to the ear is complete. Your baby's hearing continues to develop, he or she may start to recognize your voice as well as your partner's.
  • Lungs continue to grow and prepare for functioning outside of the womb. Each day in the womb greatly increases survival rates!
  • He also continues to take small breaths and although he's only breathing in water and not air, it's still good practice for when he's born.
  • Eyelids are now open more. Your baby can distinguish between light and dark.
  • Retinas have formed.
  • Your baby will grow over � inch this week alone! You may suspect this phenominal growth rate repeats in the preteen years!
  • Average size is now 14.4 inches (36.6cm) and 1.9 pound (875gm).

No comments: